Technical Pricing & Business Intelligence Analyst
Volvo Trucks Service Contracts is the international center of excellence for Service Contracts. The department is responsible for the development, implementation and back office activities related to Service Contracts for Volvo Trucks worldwide. Volvo Group Trucks is part of the Volvo Group which offers a wide range of transport related products and services. We work closely together with sales regions globally.
What are your main responsibilities?
As a Technical Pricing & Business Intelligence Analyst your key role will be to develop, maintain and use tools to analyze the global Service Contract database for repair and maintenance contracts. You will be key in creating and implementing statistical methods to identify technical risks and to support in building and interpreting data into useable information for our markets around the world. In this position you are keen on developments, improvements and processes where you will continuously work towards improving the statistical validity and efficiency of all modeling, projection processes and techniques. You will start with an introduction period at the Service Contract Administration department to get a good understanding of the processes involved in Service Contracts and Service Contract management. You will be based in Beesd, The Netherlands and you will report to the Technical Pricing Manager.
What knowledge and experience is required?
- Master or Bachelor degree in Economics, Econometrics or Engineering;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in comparable business;
- A proven advanced level of analytical skills and usage of relevant pricing and reporting tools;
- First class communication skills with an excellent command of the English language;
- Willingness and availability to travel internationally on occasion;
- Pro-active and self-motivated with ability to work as part of a team.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging role in an organization where personal drive and entrepreneurial approach is highly appreciated;
- An informal atmosphere with potential for personal development;
- Working in an international, multicultural and dynamic work environment.
More information about this vacancy is available at Jonathan Cooper, Manager Technical Pricing +31 610456312. Visit our website for more information: volvogroup.nl