Business Development Manager
Volvo Trucks Service Contracts is the international center of excellence for Service Contracts. The department is responsible for the development, implementation and back office activities related to Service Contracts for Volvo Trucks worldwide. We work closely together with sales regions globally. Because of the continuous growth of the portfolio and the implementation of new markets we are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager with a high sense of responsibility and ownership. You must be able to switch easily between different cultures and internal systems. You will be located in Beesd, The Netherlands.
What are your main responsibilities?
As a Business Development Manager you are required to drive, develop and maintain Volvo Service Contract products. You are responsible for the implementation of the preferred business processes, to initiate Service Contract centralisation projects and to support system implementations.
You will need to identify business needs and to support Service Contract Managers within countries in management of their Service Contract portfolio. You will also be required to support training programs according to Train-the-Trainer principles.
You will start with an introduction period in the Service Contract Administration department to acquire all basics around Service Contracts and Service Contract management. You will report to the Director Service Contracts.
What knowledge and experience is required?
• Master degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics;
• Social adeptness; preferably with some years of experience in a comparable business;
• Analytical mind-set and process-thinking skills
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines, skilled in prioritizing obligations with attention to details;
• First class communication skills and excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;
• Flexible, pro-active and autonomous team player with a hands on approach;
• Talent for cultural integration and willingness to travel regularly.
What do we offer you?
A challenging role within an international and dynamic organization where personal drive and entrepreneurial approach are highly appreciated. We have an informal atmosphere with potential for personal development.
You can also visit our website for more information: www.volvogroup.nl. More information about this vacancy is available from Clemens Uijttewaal, Director Service Contracts, +31 345 688 459.
Please send your motivation letter and resume using the form below, or send an e-mail to:
Volvo Group The Netherlands
Manon Goedmakers - Slikboer (HR officer)
+31 345 688 563 / firstname.lastname@example.org