Risk Manager Service Contracts
Volvo Bus Corporation, part of the Volvo Group, is the world’s second largest manufacturer of large buses and coaches. The range comprises complete vehicles, chassis, bus bodies, transport system solutions for metropolitan traffic, leasing, financing and service contract maintenance. Production is carried out in Europe, North America, South America, Africa and Asia.
As Risk Manager Service Contracts you’re responsible for analyzing data and identifying high risk service contracts and agree on actions. You will be responsible for the financial reporting of service contracts at market, cluster, region and HQ level. With new technologies on board you’re the battery contract owner; you have an overview of hybrid batteries which needs to be replaced in time. In this diverse role you’ll have contact with our internal organization and clients / markets. You will report directly to the Director QCS - Parts & Service in Sweden. This position is located in Beesd, The Netherlands.
• A Bachelor degree (minimum HBO) in economics / finance with 2 – 5 years relevant working experience. Starters are invited to apply as well;
• Affinity in buses / automotive is a pre;
• Hands-on, autonomous and proactive attitude;
• Organized, analytical and focused on details;
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Excel);
• Fluent in both written and spoken English, knowledge of the Spanish language is a pre.
A challenging job in a good running business where entrepreneurship is highly appreciated. We offer a position with a lot of responsibility and international exposure with the opportunity to develop yourself and your career within the Volvo Group.
Check our website to gain more information about our organization on www.volvobuses.com or contact Magnus Hamp +46 739023215 or Frank van Mierlo +31 6 53402049. Please apply using the forming below, or send your resume and motivation letter to:
Volvo Group Nederland
T.a.v. Manon Slikboer (HR Officer)
+31 345 – 688 563 / firstname.lastname@example.org