Volvo Financial Services (VFS) is part of the Volvo Group and offers financing and insurance for Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Volvo Buses and Volvo Construction Equipment. For region Benelux we are looking for a Business Controller. This function is a key contributor to the execution of the business’ strategy and will be required to have a close relationship with non-financial management counterparts, providing analysis, understanding and improvement of financial performance. The Business Controller has desire to work within and in support of a team environment and has the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. It involves frequent travelling between Belgium and Netherlands and in addition UK. The Business Controller will report to the sub Region Business Control Manager with a responsibility to the Market Managing Director, representing Finance in the Market Management Team.
• Leader of the market Financial Analysis and Planning activities, being the Financial responsible in the Market MD’s Executive Team and prepare business plans and cases long and short term;
• Effective and concise analysis of the financial position of the business resulting in pro-active recommendations to local business management;
• Support the month closing process and understand & promote effective pricing;
• Manage ad-hoc support and analysis supporting the local management team and other staff functions in developing executive information, reporting and measurement for financial and non-financial data;
• Attending market executive meetings and others where required.
Qualifications and personal profile
• BS/BA in Finance or equivalent is required and accounting certification is desirable (CIMA, ACCA etc.)
• Minimum of 5 years of financial modeling, planning and business analysis experience, preferably within a financial services environment;
• Innovative problem solving and strong analytical and quantitative abilities.
• Strong evidence of personal initiative and outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English. French desired but not essential.
• Proficient with MS Office, with advanced knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint. Advanced knowledge of Hyperion preferred; Experience with SAP desired.
A challenging role within an international and dynamic organization where personal drive and entrepreneurial approach are highly appreciated. We have an informal atmosphere with potential for personal development.
For more information about Volvo Financial Services, visit our website: www.vfsco.nl
We would like to receive your motivation letter and CV by email, or via the form below. Please send it to:
Volvo Financial Services
T.a.v. Manon van Weelden (HR Officer)
+31 345 – 688 562 / email@example.com